Necessary Documents For Admission

  • Original Mark Memo
  • Original Transfer Certificate
  • Two Passport Size Photo
  • Caste Certificate (Photocopy)
  • Gap Certificate (If Necessary)
  • Migration Certificate For Other University Students (If Necessary) 7. Eligibility Certificate (For The Students Of B.A. First Year Only)
  • Eligibility Certificate (For The Students Of B.A. First Year Only)
  • Affidavit (By Students)
  • An Assurance Deed (By Students)
  • Anti Ragging (Annexure - I, II)
  • Student Aadhaar Card xerox copy

 

Guidelines About Admission Form

  • Students Should read the admission form carefully and fill the form in black ink without any mistake.
  • Students should stick / attach his own recent passport photo on the admission form.
  • Students have to attach original copies and three attested photo copies of the following certificates.
  • Student should know that only original T.C is required for admission duplicate T.C will not accepted.
  • After completing appropriate procedure student should submit admission form in the office with the admission fees.

 

Rules of Degree Admission

Admission for b.a first year arts will be given on the basis of merit. Admission process will be as follows

  • Students should register their name in the college within 10 days of declaration of the results of 12 th examination.
  • After the registration date is over class wise merit lists will be displayed within eight days
  • All admissions will be given according to the intake capacities on the granted class wise divisions.
  • 85 % seats of intake capacity of each class will be filled on merit basis. Remaining 15 % seats of total intake capacity of each class will be allocated to specially authorized candidate.

 

Distribution of specially authorized 15 % seats is as follws

  • The educational institution – 5 %
  • .The Principal – 5 %
  • For students who have special skills in sports and cultural activities – 5 %

 

Founder

Swami Ramanand Tirth

 

Note : Admission of 2 % in respective category is given to the wards of freedom fighter, wards of defence servicemen, defense ex servicemen, wards of project affected parents and 3 % admission